Canmore GT-750F Bluetooth / USB Dual Interfaces GPS Receiver (SiRF 4 Low Power Consumption GPS Chipsetset, WAAS, A-GPS, Bluetooth v2.0 Connects up to 10 meters)
The GT-750F is a single board of Bluetooth-GPS receiver for customers who require easy system
integration and minimal development risk.
The GT-750F is optimized for good performance and low cost. Its 48 parallel channels and SiRF_IV
search bins provide short start-up time and fast signal acquisition. Having fast time-to-first-fix and high
sensitivity, the GT-750F offers good navigation performance even in urban canyons.
The GT-750F is capable of keeping up to 256,000 records or positions, including longitude, latitude,
speed, UTC, and tag data.The location histories can be exported to mapping software such as Google
Earth or TrackMaker.
Satellite-based augmentation systems, such as WAAS and EGNOS, are supported to yield improved
The onboard patch antenna provides good signal reception. It provides fast satellite signal acquisition
and short startup time. Acquisition sensitivity of –155dBm and tracking sensitivity of –160dBm offers good
navigation performance even in urban canyons having limited sky view. Class 2 Bluetooth offers up to 10
meters of wireless operation with Bluetooth-enabled devices such as PDA, Tablet-PC or Smart mobile
- Acquire and track 48 satellites simultaneously
- SiRF-IV simultaneous time-frequency search bins
- Signal detection better than -163dBm
- Reacquisition sensitivity –155Bm
- Cold start < 30 seconds at –147dBm
- Hot start < 1sec under open sky
- 2.5m CEP accuracy
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- Bluetooth version 2.0 compliant
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices with Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Support G-mouse function via USB cable
- Charger circuitry and battery socket for N3650 Li-ION battery
- More than 20 hours of operation
- Dimension:73x44x21 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cluey Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.